A request from the staff: would everyone carefully choose the folder they upload their photos in? Lately, about 60% of all the submissions request to be placed into the 'FEATURED' folder. I understand the desire to appear on our group's homepage, but the FEATURED folder is difficult to get in to, for these reasons:
- a photo needs multiple admin votes to get submitted to Featured
- not all admins vote daily: submissions request expire
- a photo needs to follow all our group rules correctly
- a photo needs to be explanatory of our group's standards as newcomers will most often browse the 'Featured' folder
- a photo needs to be inspiring
- admins cannot message the person who submitted the photo to explain why it was declined.
Therefore, please carefully consider which folder you submit your cosplay photo to. If it's pretty enough, we will move it to the Featured folder anyway. I'm happy to be admin of this high-quality cosplay group. Keep the photo's coming, you beautiful people!
, co-founder of #All-For-Cosplay